Training on Inclusive Green Economy
The course aims to provide policymakers with clear understanding of the following
- The key concepts of inclusive green economy paradigm and framework;
- The potentials of inclusive green economy paradigm as a comprehensive strategy to achieve sustainable development goals;
- The institutional set-up and governance of inclusive green economy strategy as part of development planning framework;
- The sectoral policies to promote structural transformation under inclusive green economy strategy;
- The enabling macroeconomic policies and environment to support inclusive green economy strategy;
In this regard, participants of the course will be provided not only a general and comprehensive overview of inclusive green economy but also the various progress and performances of African countries in adopting inclusive green economy as a development strategy.