At the end of the course, participants will be appropriately equipped to collect and / or analyze data related to planning, implementation and monitoring / evaluation of sustainable development at the national, subregional and regional levels. Specifically, participants will be able to:
- Understand the National Strategy for the Development of Statistics (SNDS), its need for the development of a country and the production of quality data with best practices.
- Master data collection procedures and the use of the quality approach in data collection for greater efficiency.
- Identify mechanisms for monitoring the SDGs at the national and international levels and principles for developing indicators and indices.
- Use analytical methods and exploratory data analysis and statistical software tools to conduct such analyzes.
- Understand some basic assumptions tests using SPSS Statistics software.