Intergovernmental Committee of Experts (ICE)
The Intergovernmental Committee of Senior Officials and Experts (ICE) meeting is the statutory organ of the ECA Sub-Regional Office for Eastern Africa that is held annually to discuss key issues pertaining to the economic and social development of the sub-region with the view to making appropriate recommendations to address them.
- 23rd Conference of the Intergovernmental Committee of Senior Officials and Experts for Eastern Africa: "Leveraging New Opportunities for Regional Integration in Eastern Africa" 5-7 September, 2019, Asmara, Eritrea
- 22nd Meeting of the Intergovernmental Committee of Experts of the Sub- Eastern Africa: “Implementing the African Continental Free Trade Area in Eastern Africa: From Vision to Action” 20-22 November 2018, Kigali, Rwanda
- 21st Meeting of Intergovernmental Committee of Experts (ICE) - Eastern Africa: “Transformative Growth in Eastern Africa: Catalysts and Constraints” 7-9 Nov 2017, Moroni, Comoros
- 20th Meeting of The Intergovernmental Committee Of Experts (ICE) - Eastern Africa: Institutions, Decentralization and Structural transformation in Eastern Africa 8 -11 Feb, Nairobi, Kenya
- 19th Meeting of The Intergovernmental Committee Of Experts (ICE) - Eastern Africa: Harnessing the Blue Economy for Eastern Africa's Development 2-5 March 2015, Antananarivo, Madagascar