Online Course on Industrialization Through Trade
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the recent main developments in the world economy and how they affect the African continent;
- Identify the main economic and social developments in Africa;
- Describe how trade can serve as an instrument of accelerated industrialization and structural transformation in Africa;
- Identify the challenges and opportunities for Africa to industrialize through trade in the context of rapidly changing regional and global economic environments;
- Better understand the effects of key trade agreements on Africa’s industrialization;
- Discuss the importance to properly sequence trade agreements in order to best support Africa’s industrialization efforts; and ...
- Discuss how African countries could address their major development challenges through mobilizing resources for structural transformation.