COVID-19 Response and resources in Eastern Africa
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the UN Economic Commission for Africa presents its most relevant documents and presentations for use by researchers and the media.
- Publication : Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Eastern Africa
- Presentation : UNECA Eastern Africa - Covid-19 Impact Assessment for the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD)
- Presentation : UNECA Eastern Africa - Covid-19 Impact Assessment for the East African Community (EAC)
- Presentation : Socioeconomic Effects of the COVID-19 in Africa: Sub-Regional Perspectives
- Report : Socio-economic and Trade Analysis for Western Indian Ocean Island States – Seychelles Focus
- Speech : Statement by the Chairman of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) the Honourable Mia Amor Mottley, Prime Minister of Barbados on Access by CARICOM to the Africa Medical Supplies Platform